Emirates Consulting Group
- Define IT strategy and roadmap, aligning it with the business objectives.
- Supervise the implementation of IT systems, ensuring that the infrastructure and applications meet business requirements and are implemented in a timely manner.
- Oversee all technology operations (e.g., network security) and evaluate them according to established goals.
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure data integrity and cybersecurity, safeguarding the company’s sensitive information.
- Prepare, manage and control the IT department’s annual operating and capital budgets.
- Identify and eliminate security vulnerabilities with strategic solutions that increase data safety.
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers, ensuring that all IT equipment and services are purchased at cost-effective rates.
- Conduct research to discover innovative technologies that can enhance and optimize business performance.
- Develop and lead IT human resources to meet strategic goal
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Proven experience as an IT Executive or similar managerial role, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the field.
- In-depth knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure, as well as a solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting, and business operations.
- Superior knowledge of IT industry’s best practices, trends, and technological advancements.
- Proficiency in project management and team management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities with a strategic mindset.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to translate complex IT concepts into easy-to-understand language for business stakeholders.
- Exceptional project management and service orientation skills.
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g., Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert, CompTIA Security+, CISSP) are advantageous