Emirates Consulting Group
- Developing web services using prescribed specifications.
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Support existing systems by responding to inquiries from Business and/or support calls related to the systems.
- Any other duties assigned by management as and when required.
- Information Security Responsibility:
- To understand and adhere to the information security policies and procedures related to their day-to-day activities and safeguard information assets from unauthorized access (disclosure, modification, and destruction). Adhere to company policy and procedures. Contribute in the achievement of Department objectives by executing/achieving the KPIs assigned by the line manager and submitting relevant supporting documents during KPIs evaluation.
- Min. Exp. Required: + 4 Years
- Required: Minimum Bachelor in Computer Science
- Certifications in the required development language
- Proficient in J2EE, Spring framework, Hibernate, Jasper Reports, iBatis, Struts.
- Excellent knowledge in JBOSS Application Server 5 on Redhat Linux ,maven, Version control (Subversion) features.
- Experience in hybrid mobile development apache cordova.
- Knowledge of CSS 3.0 and bootstrap is a must.
- Excellent knowledge in writing Oracle PL/SQL , views, procedures and packages.
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC Lifecycle and formal documentation inclusive of BRS, SRS, HLD, LLD, Test Cases, Deployment Document.
- Preferred : JavaServer pages (JSP) and servlets
- Web frameworks (e.g., Struts and Spring)
- Service-oriented architecture/web services (SOAP/REST)