Emirates Consulting Group
- Min 2-3 yrs of experience in Marketing
- Mandatory to have experience in working in a Law firm.
- Should have knowledge of the financial industry.
- Led the firm’s marketing strategy to increase the visibility and brand recognition of the firm regionally and internationally with the opening of new branches abroad.
- Identified and evaluated prospective clients and key marketing strategies aligning with the law firm’s areas of
- Raised the firm’s profile through PR activities including membership organizations, events, and conferences.
- Managed website, CRM, and social networking, and promoted awards for the firm and its attorneys.
- Identified for the firm and attorneys’ participation in sponsorships, conferences, tradeshows, speaking, and writing opportunities.
- Other activities including marketing budgeting, advertising, designing promotional materials, event planning, sponsorship, and speaking engagements, managing the firm’s memberships, and database tracking.