Emirates Consulting Group
- Develop and implement business strategies that will attract visitors to the SharafDG website and contribute to increasing Revenue through increased sales and monetization of digital assets.
- Thorough experience and deep knowledge of the Digital eco-system, including hands-on experience with Social, Display, Video, Programmatic Buying, Google Analytics / DV 360, DCM and Social Ads Manager and dashboarding.
- Provide support in the areas of Campaign optimization and contribute to building the Events and Campaign calendar for the SharafDG.com
- Responsible for monetization efforts of the website via SharafDG Ads – liaising with principal brands, vendors and sellers – to help create and execute awareness and performance plans via Banner and Product listing ads
- Forecast and meet the Quarterly revenue targets from SharafDG Ads
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management. This includes liaising with banks and other retail brands to provide value addition to customers.
- Conduct market research to keep up with new trends and technologies.
- Regular reporting on performance marketing campaigns and measure actual performance against set standards.
- 5+ years’ experience involving performance marketing, social media marketing, partnership marketing or a combination
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce, Marketing; Master’s degree will be plus.
- Experience in managing ads platforms, digital marketing, Ad Sales and Category Marketing.
- Strong analytical skills, including Google Analytics, and experience in using marketing automation tools
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and data presentation) and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams, internal and external.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities.
- Digital and e-Commerce experience a must.