Emirates Consulting Group
- Languages: Should be able to hold a fluent conversation in Arabic as well as English
- Nationality: Emirati Nationals preferred
- Integrated communication strategy for enhancing brand equity and brand preference.
- Efficient media management and planning for optimum utilization of resources.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
- Understanding of product positioning and brand management backed with strong understanding of brand communication using integrated communication tools.
- Formulating business plans for overall development and accomplishment of top and bottom-line profitability.
- Develop brand’s/s positioning strategy in line with the Brand objectives.
- Ensure that the entire brand building strategies/exercise is implemented in all the stores and in all the territories.
- Liaison with Media Groups to develop appropriate theme communication methodology in line with brand objectives.
- Work with the brand principal and internal stake holders, to both educate about the market and the brand, to help achieving the objective of building the brand.
- Put strategies and action plans to build and fix database and be the custodian for implementation.
Promotions & Events:
- Recommend Brand/store promotions in consultation with brand custodians.
- Ensure that all communication material required for the promotions is developed / designed and sent to the territories within the time frame specified, and with the required approvals, allowing adequate time in case changes to be adopted.
- Recommend events specific to brand / product category / season.
- Forecast along with brand custodians the increase in footfall sales during the promotions; hence come up with an ROI.
In-store / Outdoor Media Planning
- Ensure that the entire out-door media facilities are at the prime locations to attract customers (billboards / hoardings).
- Ensure time frame and seasonality peaks are met.
- Get preferential rates based on group’s economy of scale and tactical negotiations.
- Ensure that the outdoor media communication is replaced regularly with images and captions.
- Co-coordinate with the territories and the brand principles as necessary on the media advertising.
- Ensure consistency in the brand image.
- Provide innovative solutions and proposals for new POS materials for stores/Brand.
Budgeting & Planning:
- Prepare the annual marketing budget for the Brand in consultation with the management team and allocate resources to territories / brands with the break up in terms of season, campaign, media etc.
- Prepare annual marketing calendar and Product specification catalogs.
- Review the budgets and make recommendations to the management as deemed necessary.
- Report on the utilization of the Budgets periodically.
- Ensure budget is effectively and efficiently utilized.
Media Groups Management:
- Plan and coordinate with Corporate Marketing on media buying.
- Track advertising maintained with the Media Groups / Agencies.
- Review the effectiveness of advertisement promos and take corrective actions.
- Set agency deliverables with respect to the brand’s communication strategy.
- Responsible for all approvals on the brand and marketing in coordination with brand and management.
- Ensure utilize internal manpower to achieve quality output.
- Conduct periodic market research to study the customer profile / preferences and buying patterns, in coordination with Corporate Marketing.
- Conduct market research to study the effectiveness of the media campaign and with respect to the money spent.
- Set goals and parameters for the Marketing Research, ensuring a meaningful output that can be utilized to develop plans and strategies.