Emirates Consulting Group
- Planning and developing merchandising strategies.
- Analyzing sales figures, market trends and customer behavior to determine product needs.
- Stocking sales floor shelves and creating attractive product displays.
- Determining the need for and implementing product promotions, price changes, mark downs, clear outs, etc.
- Ensuring retail staff are well informed on product details and promotions.
- Maintaining and tracking inventory.
- Liaising between customer and company.
- Forecasting sales and profits.
- Managing budgets.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Previous experience in merchandising or retail preferred.
- Degree in business, marketing, retail or related field may be preferred.
- Strong organisational and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Valid driver’s license.