Emirates Consulting Group
- Clarifying your scheduled and anticipated deliveries before each shift begins.
- Fetching, checking, and signing for parcels at their respective collection points.
- Taking special care to load the parcels into your bag or vehicle in a safe manner.
- Devising and choosing the most effective routes.
- Transporting items to drop-off points.
- Answering recipients’ questions about the delivery process.
- Ensuring that both yourself and the recipient sign all relevant documentation upon delivery.
- Checking to see that you have completed all work allocated for the day.
- Advising your line manager of deliveries that could not be fulfilled.
- Remaining friendly and helpful as you conduct your duties.
- High school diploma is preferred.
- Previous experience in any delivery position.
- Valid driver’s license, if applicable.
- Familiarity with the layout of your general delivery area.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within given time frames.
- Good planning and decision-making abilities.
- Physically agile with the capacity to remain active for extended periods.
- Availability to work evenings, weekends, and public holidays.