Emirates Consulting Group
About the role
NHS Professionals International is recruiting Occupational Therapists to relocate to the United Kingdom (UK) and work for one of our NHS partner Trusts.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will be responsible for helping people overcome all kinds of challenges, so they can live as fully and independently as possible. This might involve learning new ways to do tasks or making changes to their environment to make things easier. As well as working with individual patients and their families, you will work with a wider multidisciplinary team, working and consulting with colleagues across various departments.
Some duties may involve:
- To discuss patients’ abilities to contribute appropriately to care plans
- To plan, administer and/or supervise specific goal orientated treatment programmes
- To apply knowledge, understanding to the effects of disability or dysfunction on a patient’s physical, psychological, and social well-being
To apply for this role, you will have/be:
- 6 – 12 months paid experience as an Occupational Therapist
- Occupational Therapy Degree (BSc) or an equivalent qualification
You may also have (but not essential):
- Evidence of English language for Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) registration
- Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) registration