Emirates Consulting Group
Key responsibility includes:
- Complete Responsibility of Order execution right from the Point of receipt of Contracts till invoicing &
- Payment collection.
- Review, understand the Contracts and prepare the Project Execution Plan.
- Prepare the Purchase Orders to Suppliers, get validated by the respective Sales Team and
- Signatories as per the DOA.
- Facilitate the LC (if applicable) with Customers & Suppliers in coordination with finance department
- Verify the Suppliers’ sales contracts / Order acknowledgment copies to ensure they are in line with
- The customers’ requirement.
- Organize and Lead the Kick of Meetings (internal & with Client) as per the Contract’s requirement.
- Obtain the Service offers, Evaluate and conclude the Service orders such as 1. Third Party
- Inspection Agencies / Testing Labs / Shipment agencies etc.
- Organize and Lead Pre-Inspection meetings, prepare and submit the MOMs.
- Timely submission of all technical documents such as ITP/MPS / WPS / MRB or VDB etc.
- Coordinating b/w Contractors/Client & Supplier and get the necessary approvals within the time
- Frame as required by the Contract.
- Obtain progress reports from Suppliers, monitor and ensure the compliance with contractual
- Lead Weekly / periodical Progress Meetings (Internal as well as with Client), prepare and submit
- Provide Technical clarifications / Review of Material test certificates / test reports / Resolve the
- Quality claims with the support of QC department / Close the NCRs and conduct customer meetings
- Site visits / Mill visits.
- Perform the ERP Entries, Generate Invoices and submit the shipping documents and manage the
- Logistics & shipments with the support of Finance & Logistics department.
- Submit the necessary reports / shipment forecasts to management and ensure the timely payments from the client.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship all the Business partners (Customers & Suppliers / Shipping companies & other service providers)
- Explore the new Ideas / Initiatives to optimize the cost throughout the order execution, aim to achieve process excellence, best performance and highest customer satisfaction. • Actively cultivates a positive and constructive work climate, in order to contribute to the organization’s success
Experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in Core Engineering subjects, Business administration or similar
- Qualification (SCM / International Business can be an advantage).
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of techno – commercial experience in Project management / Logistics / SCM
- Department (Steel or similar industrial experience can be an advantage)
- Computer-literate (MS Office, high level of MS Excel skills, MS Power point etc.)
- Age group between 25 – 40 Years only.
- Language: High level English skills (Arabic skill can be an advantage)