Emirates Consulting Group
- We are always searching for highly motivated people whose core values align with ours. Our top management is committed to sharing their unique experience with you, as a support to achieve the highest results.
- If you are a team player with a positive approach to life, honest at the core, open to working hard, and accepting challenges, our company may very well be the place for you.
- Salary is commission based 100% guaranteed.
- Set up a monthly sales plan based on available data with relevant targets and KPIs and get the approval of Top management for the same.
- Closely follow up on the implementation of the by plan through monitoring the KPIs, and taking necessary action in case of any deviation.
- Meeting with prospective clients directly and/or with property advisors, giving them a full scope of support, preparing or assisting in preparing proposals, negotiating, finalizing, and arranging the agreements for signature.
- Hold a daily/weekly meeting with his reports to review and discuss the achieved part of the monthly sales plan.
- Handle customer disputes and liaise with clients and property advisors on dispute matters.
- Continuously, develop product knowledge including but not limited to developer’s procedures, pricing location, and different developers. Keep abreast with current property laws and regulations and update top management for the same.
The appropriate level of education in the field of business administration with at least 4 years of experience in property selling/leasing.
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
1. Candidates preferred to have at least 2 years experience within Sales & Leasing in Dubai, UAE.
2. In-depth knowledge of the Dubai Real Estate Market is a must.
3. Brokerage or Developers background acceptable.
4. Valid United Arab Emirates Driving License and own car required.
5. Candidates must be based in Dubai, UAE.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Leadership and people management
- Time management
- Result oriented
- Team player
- Integrity and honesty
- Effective communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Job Type: Full-time
- Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
- UAE driving license (Preferred)