Emirates Consulting Group
- People Development: Promote Product quality awareness across the company. Contribute to competence development of quality analysts and the online Lab Technicians across the organization.
- Quality mastership :
– Supports the Nestlé Continuous Excellence program in the quest for zero defect, including root
cause analysis after incidents (or near misses) and DMAIC.
– Supports activities to achieve compliance with the Nestlé Quality Management System requirements and other applicable instructions and standards e.g. Net Content Control, GLOBE QMS, Product Release, etc.
– Deliver training for their specific areas of expertise.
- System design : Define the product compliance monitoring plans on yearly basis and coordinate quality tests in NQAC and regulatory labs and to conduct quality assessments in case of deviations.
In addition, they are considered the GLOBE, DMO Superusers and the NCC Champions.
- Quality auditing and verification : In their specific area of expertise, assess that the Nestlé Quality Management System is in place, and is obtaining expected results in a given operating unit e.g. Verification of QA/QE Notification, SAP Health Checks, NCC, Rapid method monitoring.
What will make you successful
- Academic Experience: University graduate or equivalent (preferred food science related)
- Operational Experience: Demonstrated competence in their specific field to support business requirements:
– Team member in a factory: Quality, Production Support, Application Group, or,
– Team member in the quality department of the Market, PTC/R&D, Centre, NRC, NQACs
- Business Experience: Experience in successfully implementing quality assurance programs:
– Participating in project teams
– Leading part of a change effort
– Participating in audit teams and/or improvement projects with more senior staff members
– Establishing networks of peers, in markets or factories