Emirates Consulting Group
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) developer is the foremost expert of RPA at client and is responsible for design, develop, and implement software robots, or bots, to work alongside humans to enhance business process efficiency.
- At least 5 years professional experience in programming (including scripting / coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development.
- Experience RPA technologies, Automation Anywhere highly desirable
- Degree in Engineering / Computer Science and / or relevant professional certificate(s)
- Experience with process analysis, design, and implementation; business and technical requirements; problem-solving; and system(s) testing, including UAT and bug fixes
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (oral and written) in English, with the ability to interact confidently, at all levels of management
- Strong project management, able to priorities and manage multiple portfolio
- Be a highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, innovative, and multi-cultural team / business environment