Emirates Consulting Group
We are looking for a qualified Sales Administrator to join our team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for our sales team, clients, and engagement team with queries about potential engagements, proposals, and administrative system set up for our team. Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and help drive revenue targets.
- Contact clients, sales team members, internal operations, or the engagement teams to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with Internal Operations for proper client engagement set up in our systems
- Set up new projects
- Assist with client proposal preparation
- Coordinate with Legal and Finance on SOW preparation
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Update Internal Operations on resourcing needs for upcoming engagements
- Coordinate with Managing Directors and Finance on revenue forecasts for pipeline engagements
- Coordinate references, bios, testimonials and any other sales enablement assets with Sales team, Managing Director/s and/or Clients
- 5+ years managing highly complex initiatives; strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and receptive listening communication skills and a strong ability to build lasting, impactful relationships.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to create, maintain, and drive a process
- An ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven track record collaborating across organizational teams with all levels of leadership
- Innovative thinking, strategic focus, and aptitude that challenges the status quo
- Strong relationship management skills, including the ability to influence, engage, and inspire employees and project team members
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products especially Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience with Salesforce, Smartsheet, and Open-Air a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing a plus.