Emirates Consulting Group
- Generate Sales leads and enquiries, review and understand the project requirement, prepare
- Costing, Generate commercial offers/budgetary offers, execute the daily sales activities etc.
- Handle the technical and commercial discussions, negotiate the Contractual terms & Conditions,
- Regular follow up, negotiate & secure the orders.
- Capable to handle directs tenders of end-users/authorities, manage the entire tender process.
- Conduct regular meetings, develop and maintain strong relationship & network with EPC
- Contractors/ fabricators and Oil companies & other steel consumers in the Energy Projects segment.
- Identify the suitable sources, have mill visits as required / frequent meetings to develop strong
- Relationship with the business partners.
- Provide insight of market development and trend, price evaluation, competition analysis / current & future target projects and forecast on volume/revenue /Gross margin to support the annual budget making process and to set the strategic growth plans.
- Responsible to develop new Sales leads & acquire new customers to support realizing the budge & Achieve the growth targets.
- Explore the New market / Products and geographical expansion opportunities.
- Closely track the Projects and Identify new / upcoming projects in the region.
- Pre-qualifications of mills whenever needed.
- Ensure market intelligence and guarantee that all current and future Energy projects are identified and actively followed.
- Provide detailed market analysis, monitoring the competition and following-up on new market tendencies
- Actively cultivates a positive and constructive work climate, in order to contribute to the
- Organization’s success.
- Communication & interaction with other departments
- Maintains functional relationship with Project Management, Procurement, QA/QC, Human
- Resources and IT on matters concerning daily operations, exchange of information, knowledge and experience.
- Take pro-actively part in the Local Sales Team meeting / timely reporting etc
Experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 3- 5 years of techno – commercial experience in the Oil & Gas industry in Middle-East / India region (Steel or similar industrial experience can be an advantage)
- Bachelor/master’s degree in Core Engineering subjects (Mech/Chem/EE/Civil Etc), Business Administration or similar qualifications.
- Computer-literate (MS Office, high level of MS Excel skills, MS Power point etc.)
- Language: High level of English skills (Arabic skills can be an advantage).