Emirates Consulting Group
The core purpose of the Sales Executive role is to generate New Partner opportunities and to convert those opportunities into revenue generating profitable partnerships.
- Creatively sourcing access to key target clients through networking, referrals, events, marketing collaborations, outbound prospecting, eco-system and creative ideas
- To identify, build and develop a network of key business stakeholders, decision makers and influencers in target and existing markets
- Using Insight based selling techniques by Identifying challenges within prospective target partner customer operations and business models to gain access to key stakeholders
- You will be selling multi-year contracts for Technical Support, Sales Funnel Operations, Community, Trust, Safety and Risk and also augmented operations
- Experienced and “at home” in developing, leading and influencing C-Level discussions with target clients
- Resourceful ability to access target client organizations internationally to build relationships
- You will have a curiosity to uncover the challenges being faced by target clients and a problem-solving ability to develop a solution in real-time
- Commercially astute with an intuitive understanding of the stage of a prospect’s decision-making process and the steps necessary to move them through their decision making process. An understanding of how to educate clients on how to make the decision is of relevance for “first time outsourcers”.
- Strong experience and competency in “Closing” Deals
- Prioritization of tasks through logical analysis
- Ability to map stakeholders and to network within a target client organization
- Disciplined progression and reporting of opportunities