Emirates Consulting Group
We seek a Sales Lead to join our team.
- Exude energy that is upbeat and contagious. Provide a best in class customer service experience, leaving a memorable and lasting impact on our customers through storytelling and authentic engagement.
- Know our product inside and out. Be the expert in sustainable fashion and set the bar for your team on product knowledge and personal style.
- Drive customer acquisition and loyalty. Capture customer information by creating and updating profiles during each transaction.
- Get to know our customers. Set the standard in selling by styling and wardrobing each customer. Keep the relationship going through customer outreach and personalized follow up.
- Be better together. Assist in providing timely and relevant feedback in the absence of Store / Assistant Leader and support in coaching in the moment.
- Bring ideas to the table. Question what can be done better. Never settle for anything less than best in class.
- Keep the team in the know. Support fluid communication, training, and feedback.
- Lead the way. Roll up your sleeves and immerse yourself in your Division of Responsibility (Sales or Operations) ensuring timely follow through and execution of company directives and standards through action, planning, and delegation.
- Lean in to support and uphold the 4 key areas of a retail store: People, Sales, Visual Merchandising and Operations.
- Embrace role ownership and be ready to step in for anyone on the leadership team as needed
- Multiple years leadership experience in a similar scope; hi-growth direct to consumer retail brands preferred. Interchangeable with proven record of effectiveness and high performance in an internal role for a minimum of 6 months’ time.
- Omnichannel awareness and the ability to assist in leading a team to provide a seamless customer experience between retail stores and ecommerce platforms.
- Adept with technology and apps, including but not limited to Google Suites and MS office, and familiar with industry-related blogs and feeds.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across a multitude of channels.
- Demonstrated ability to assist a leadership team with coaching and development.
- Proven track record of personal success within a retail business; success is reflective in consistently outpacing individual and team sales and performance goals.
- Passionate about contributing to brand with purpose and demonstrating advocacy through business.
- Available when we are open for business, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Able to bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift, carry, and move at least 40 lbs.
- Comfortable climbing ladders, moving around regularly, and standing for extended periods of time.