Emirates Consulting Group
- Be responsible for overall account performance in your defined territory.
- Analyze, plan, and prepare business Budgets for each Key Account on a yearly, quarterly & monthly basis.
- Set all product related budgets for the month, quarter, and year in alignment with the Product Marketing Department strategy.
- Develop planograms for retail business units of each Key account.
- Develop, train, and motivate the key account sales and customer service staff / floor sales staff to achieve sales as per set budgets.
- Manage defective replacements process and ensure satisfactory service to the customers.
- Communicate approved retail activities, promotional plans, merchandising and new item authorizations with the Retail Team to ensure retail execution.
- Where directed, identify sales opportunities, networking and fact-finding and calling on and closing new accounts.
- Plan & implement Brand promotional activity on a quarterly / monthly basis to generate awareness and new business opportunities.
- Regular customer payment clearance and cyclic account reconciliation.
- Sound coordination with the merchandising team and promoters
- Competition tracking and reporting the same to the product teams.
- Min 3-4 years of relevant working experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder in marketing, business management.
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills is required.