Emirates Consulting Group
The Sales Specialist is responsible for generating leads and sales pipeline coverage for specific territories, mainly through telephone and email. This position works with marketing to ensure the plans meet lead generation goals, including building an account-based marketing plan to target specific financial institutions and titles to meet sales targets. He/she builds influential relationships with prospects and qualifies leads along the lead funnel.
To be successful in this role, one must be: Extremely driven, goal oriented, and self-disciplined, Curious, coachable and willing to learn the key drivers of the industry, High energy and most productive in a fast-paced environment, Process-driven and capable of meeting daily activity goals and logging them in a CRM system.
- Quickly achieve intimate knowledge of products, value proposition and positioning
- Generate outbound efforts by creating a plan based on target prospect financial institution profiles/titles
- Generate leads through various outbound methods, mainly cold-calling and emailing contacts from assigned data sheets
- Quickly follow up on, qualify, and process inbound leads that come from events, trade shows, referrals, etc.
- Support marketing events by reaching out to attendee
- Make daily contact (email, call, connect via social) to evaluate each lead’s goals, status in the buying process, and purchasing power
- Meet lead gen targets and lead conversion rate targets as established by management
- BA in Marketing, communications, sales, finance, business, or related field
- 3+ years in one or more of the following areas: inside sales, demand gen or financial services sales
- Experience in B2B or Technology
- Familiarity with marketing and CRM platforms (e.g., HubSpot, Salesforce)
- A minimum of one year experience in sales role or similar experience
- Demonstrated ability to remain focused on targeted tasks, priorities and deadlines
- Desire to perform lead generation responsibilities including cold calling and email
- Understanding of outbound lead generation best practices and ability to stay on top of changes in the industry
- Strong analytical skills to monitor data capture and use of reporting tools to track performance
- Able to translate the value proposition into both written and oral communications with prospects
- Able to conceptualize/explain complex concepts and ideas in a clear and concise manner using outstanding presentation and communication skills (in person and over the phone)
- Ability to team with marketing and sales to support all outbound lead generation initiatives.