Emirates Consulting Group
- Contribute to and execute the business roadmap for the SAP Platform and associated technologies working with business partners to ensure demand is prioritized, projects and solutions are effective and business functions are supported.
- Design, improve and implement robust and controlled business process solutions for Operations functions utilizing SAP and supporting systems to ensure effective integration with other business functions and applications
- Oversee the development and implementation of solutions that ensure data consistency and availability. Ensure the Master Data Governance policies, guidelines and day to day execution is effective and efficient.
- Continually improve the use of internal IT processes and tools based on ITIL standards for Incident Management, Request Fulfillment IT Controls and Service/Performance Optimization.
- Support the implementation of consistent and efficient integration approaches for the Company’s merger and acquisition initiatives and lead the implementation of mergers and acquisitions for SAP and integrated applications
- Develop, implement and influence Emergent’s strategic objectives and collaborate on updating the long-term business application roadmap based on those objectives and in overall alignment to the IT Strategy.
- Work with business and IT teams to define and deploy best in class business process and integration improvements utilizing SAP and Life sciences best practices
- Contribute to and execute the technology vision for the SAP Platform and work with business partners to propose enhancements to support Emergent.
- Enable Emergent’s growth strategy by driving efficiency and agility in application development and SAP platform management by leveraging SAP best practices, minimizing customization and assessing IT trends within the organization. Serve as liaison for integration related decisions.
- Lead teams of SAP Business Analysts and other project team members from the business in the delivery of critical projects which require end to end process and technical expertise based on best practices, business process and SAP expertise.
- Understand and manage client expectations to ensure strong client service and satisfaction by meeting the needs of clients in a complete and timely manner.
- Manage relationships with Service Providers/Vendors and internal customers on an ongoing basis.
- Provide input into resource planning, staffing needs, cost estimation, budget development and cost control.
- Provide oversight and guidance to the SAP subject matter expert network and SAP training materials; guiding and partnering with SAP Business Analysts to ensure ongoing and effective sustainability.
- Lead career development and succession management efforts to ensure retention, motivation and engagement of current and future staff; coach and mentor employees’ professional and technical development.
- Provide an environment that allows and perpetuates empowerment by pushing decision making responsibility down to the lowest level within practical qualifications.
Additional Key Skills
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Excellent customer service focus and attitude
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Strong ability to listen respond and build trust
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong ability to manage detailed tasks to completion
- Bachelors and or a Master s Degree or equivalent CAPM PMP and or Activate certification
- preferred Speaking Arabic language is strongly