Emirates Consulting Group
• Adept in portraying excellent soft skills during interviews and formal meetings.
• Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
• Time management skills;
• Experienced end-to-end recruiter with sound command over conventional and digital hiring techniques.
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
• Professional education in Human Resource Management or subsequent domain. (Minimum Bachelor’s degree preferred)
• Keep recruiting reports from pre-screening to onboarding stages ready for timely evaluation and analysis.
• Meet the dynamic recruitment stages through efficient planning.
• Ensure the timely and cost effective fulfillment of all open requisitions with quality talent, and proactively lead updates on all open positions.
• Implement a successful end-to-end recruitment cycle covering all crucial aspects of the profile requirements and company culture.
• Understand the role of each profile in the organization and create clear job requirement templates.
• Research different recruitment models and develop descriptions for attracting suitable talent.