Emirates Consulting Group
If you’re working agency-side in SEO and looking for that next step up in your career, then this fully remote working role may be just the ticket!! This well established SEO/PPC agency who deal with well known household brands in fashion, retail, food & drink chains, Fintech, Lead generation is seeking an SEO Executive to join their growing team. You will initially provide support to a team of 3 SEO Account Manager’s and within a short space of time you will manage around 4-5 clients on a regular basis, and contribute on client projects.
As an SEO Executive, you will be responsible for supporting Account Managers in the implementation of digital marketing efforts. You will implement everything from SEO metadata optimizations, data analysis, competitive research, and much more. You will be provided thorough training with ample opportunities to grow and expand your career in a short period of time. Hustle and self-taught learning are rewarded. You will work with several clients in various industries and see the online success that comes as a direct result of your digital marketing efforts.
- Support account managers on daily SEO activities.
- Undertake keyword research and develop optimization recommendation deliverables.
- Undertake analysis and provide SEO recommendations for on-page, technical and off-page elements.
- Help coordinate with digital PR and link outreach efforts.
- Optimize and provide guidance on SEO best practices.
- Assist with technical SEO audits.
- Analyze Google Analytics & Google Search Console trends and insights.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO strategies, news and guidelines.
- Fluent English speaker with excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Minimum 1-2 + year experience in SEO (agency experience preferred but will consider in-house).
- Minimum 1+ year experience working with medium/large clients (in SEO or other marketing / consulting, ideally )
- Extremely web and computer savvy.
- Experience with Excel and basic data analysis.
- Confident and adaptable in dynamic team settings.
- Strong research skills with ability to create solid reports or deliverables.
- Strong skills in time management and ability to work under deadlines.
- Advanced experience with Excel.
- Advanced experience with Web Analytics (eg Google Analytics).
- Experience with Various SEO Software (i.e. Moz, SEMRush, ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Keyword Planner, etc).
- Some level of coding experience (HTML, CSS).
- Any experience in creating marketing copy.
- Any experience in various CMS systems (WordPress, Magento, SFCC, Shopify etc).