Emirates Consulting Group
Our client has a permanent vacancy for an SEO Manager to join their team and support their ambitious growth plans. This role will provide plenty of exposure across different brands and will suit someone who has a real passion for content. You’ll help achieve ambitious goals by implementing an SEO strategy where you will be just as involved in the technical side of things as you will in writing and creating new content.
We’re looking for an SEO all-rounder and don’t expect you to have a deep understanding of every area, but an appreciation for all aspects of SEO is required (such as keyword planning, technical, on-page, strategic). The type of person who’ll thrive in this role is someone who’s well-organized, with a good eye for detail, and is comfortable analyzing, setting, and achieving targets to drive performance.
You’ll take ownership of the SEO strategy, continuously identifying new opportunities to improve organic ranking. Whether it be a backlink strategy, content creation or implementing on-page changes, you’ll have access to an industry leading SEO tool to assist.
Working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager, you’ll take ownership of the content style and direction and will be able to create engaging content across a range of channels, including web and email. You’ll also work closely with their in-house studio to create videos that can be used across their digital platforms.
We welcome applications from candidates with any of the following skills or attributes: SEO Manager, SEO Specialist, Content Manager, Content Marketer, Content Creator, Copywriter, Digital Marketing Executive.
- A good working knowledge of all aspects of SEO.
- Experience in content creation and writing articles tailored for different audiences.
- Using SEO tools
- Conducting competitor analysis to identify gaps and content opportunities.
- Able to maintain brand consistency across the spectrum of content.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills/ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Able to develop and maintain different tones of voice dependent on project.
- Knowledge of Excel and Google Analytics, with the ability to interpret and report on data
- Able to analyze, set and achieve targets to demonstrate growth.
- Copywriting experience would be advantageous.