Emirates Consulting Group
- Bachelor degree in related business course
- 3 + years’ experience on the same field
- Excellent skills in MS office Applications ( Excel, Word & Power point)
- Strong quantitative background with an excellent understanding of the issues and possess required to deliver high quality results
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from factories, sales and customers.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management
- Valued but not required skills and experience:
- Initiative and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Assertive, determined, flexible and creative and warm personality.
- Great energy and initiatives, creative, resourceful and meticulous nature.
- Factory / Vendor follow up for Shipment status
- Shipment Tracking and system updates
- Follow up on delay reasons and check solutions for improvement
- Vendor follow up for cost settlement
- Cost posting in system
- Prepare reports related billing to maintain accuracy
- To ensure the settlement team to meet the KPIs set by Head office
- On time billing
- Shipment Tracking and system update
- Report compiliation for Billing and Tracking