Emirates Consulting Group
The Social Media Marketing Manager is a key role that will lead the communication our company purpose and customer experiences across all Company social media channels. This position is responsible for leading the strategic approach grounded in innovation to drive Company’s always-on social channels, including managing content development. This role will work within the Integrated Marketing Communications team and will lead agency development of engaging and breakthrough content to expand Company’s brand appeal across all audiences by ensuring relevancy of messaging. They will collaborate across cross functional teams to manage social handles and ensure we meet company and organizational goals.
- Social communications strategy and alignment
- Lead a team of social publishers to deliver platform leading engagement and effectiveness and first-class customer response/experience.
- Identify opportunities for innovation in emerging social channels and develop plans to test-and-learn, while maintaining owned platforms and channels.
- Lead social platform strategy for Ford brand handles including maintaining platform playbooks and roadmaps.
- Partner with cross functional teams to deliver on key business objectives.
- Set overall goals and metrics for social campaigns and use data to optimize performance during paid flights and inform future work.
- Collaborate with Media and Media Communications on an aligned paid/earned media strategy.
- Work closely with stakeholders and social listening to manage crisis, reporting and social advocate tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Art or Business.
- 7+ years of social media communications planning and execution experience.
- 7+ years of experience directing and managing agency/supplier personnel (this position will lead an agency team of 10-15 individuals, including junior level).
- MBA a strong plus.
- Must have a desire and passion to find new ways to engage and inspire Ford brand love with customers.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.) and understanding of trends and emerging platforms in social media.
- Passion for delivering welcoming and rewarding customer experiences.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate information and ideas in written and verbal formats to colleagues and senior management.
- Ability to lead, plan, develop, and implement projects / programs that deliver on priorities and the courage to reject those that do not.
- Vision to establish measurements and success metrics where standards do not exist.