Emirates Consulting Group
As the Social Media Marketing Manager within the Digital & eCommerce team, you will support Company with your expertise in leading, managing and implementing effective paid and organic social media marketing strategies and programs. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with industry innovators and leaders to help lead the growth of Company’s performance marketing and social teams.
- Lead the strategy, development and management of Company’s paid and organic social channels.
- Manage, monitor and maintain Company’s brand pages and social accounts.
- Establish key performance indicators and success metrics for all social media platforms and campaigns to track results to provide insights and recommendations with an emphasis on full funnel including awareness, engagement, conversion, and retention.
- Spearhead all social media monitoring, measurement, response, and reporting programs through an agreed upon attribution model.
- Monitor and report on Company’s social brand presence and sentiment within the social channels.
- Lead Company’s social media audience segmentation and targeting strategy through the platforms with the integration of 1st and 3rd party data sources to drive full funnel conversion and positive ROAS.
- 5+ years of experience working in digital marketing or advertising with an emphasis on paid social media marketing and organic social media management.
- Experience managing agency partners and relationships with top tier platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, SnapChat, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Facebook Ad Manager, Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Sprout Social, or similar social tools.
- Experience measuring and reporting on full funnel campaign success through insights with an emphasis on ROAS and multi-touch attribution.
- Experience creating and targeting multiple audiences through the social platforms and integrating 1st and 3rd party data.
- Experience managing social communities and the selection and management of influencers and brand ambassadors.
- A passion for digital innovation and staying on top of the evolving digital landscape.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and writing communication skills.
- Strong business acumen, stakeholder and cross functional leadership, collaboration and communication skills required.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.