Emirates Consulting Group
We are seeking a new Social Media Marketing Manager to join our growing team. This is a Regular Full-Time role that will work remote. This role is responsible for leading and managing Company’s Social Media Marketing strategy and campaigns. The Social Media Marketing Manager will focus heavily on Graphic Design, Photography and Social Media Content to optimize the company’s outreach to its consumer base.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a company-wide marketing strategy that focuses on social media.
- Create actionable plans that cater to the unique audiences of each social media platform, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Hootsuite, etc.
- Developing and suggesting content to increase consumer engagement through social media platforms.
- Aligning all social media platforms with the company’s internal branding strategy and consumer messaging.
- Ensuring brand consistency through tone, messaging, and content creation.
- Updating and connecting with consumers through the brand’s online social media channels.
- Proposing and developing social media ad campaigns to assist with generating sales and pre-orders for all company vehicles.
- Work with the marketing team and 3rd party business partners to create appealing content for both B2B and B2C advertising.
- Source and recommend relevant and profitable partnerships with influencers and/or local figures to grow the company’s social media following.
- Develop reports and analytics outlining trends and data for the Company’s social media platforms to company leadership.
- Relaying critical inquiries via social media to company leadership, displaying a high-level of professionalism when responding to inquiries.
- Cross-functionally assisting the sales team with client follow-up initiatives to build an effective client engagement plan through social media.
- Assists the sales team with identifying and building a funnel of consumer leads found through social media channels.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing is required for this role.
- Marketing or business-related certifications are considered an asset.
- 10+ plus years of experience in Marketing related to social media and content creation is required for this role.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to develop exciting social media programs.
- Strong knowledge of optimizing search engines and prioritization/ranking systems with web content.
- Advanced knowledge of current (and future) social media advertising and marketing platforms.
- Leadership experience is required for this role.
- Ability to work with vendors and third-party marketing resources.
- High Level of Computer Literacy (including spreadsheets).
- Excellent Verbal & Written communication skills – builds effective relationships across departments.