Emirates Consulting Group
The Social Media Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing our social media strategy and editorial calendar. They will coordinate with internal content and product teams to align on editorial beats, and find creative ways to activate our audience on social media. They will use metrics and customers insights to drive strategy, and develop reporting mechanisms to optimize tactics and share progress with stakeholders. The right person is a cross-functional, creative, and results-driven marketer who can execute high-visibility campaigns efficiently. You will hold a high bar for execution and measurement and will define success metrics and processes.
- Develop content and growth strategy for our social channels and influencer program, maintaining brand guidelines
- Coordinate with internal teams across PR, marketing, family trust and safety, content, and product to create and maintain editorial calendar
- Analyze and report social channel and activation performance to quantify the effectiveness of campaigns and drive scalable learnings.
- Set an experimentation calendar and test hypotheses around the optimal editorial strategy
- Partner with other brands to develop cross-promotional tactics on social
- Experience in entertainment or subscription businesses
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data to develop and measure campaigns
- Excellent project management skills with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically; comfortable doing both kinds of work
- Ability to think big and propose innovative strategies to maximize reach and engagement.