Emirates Consulting Group
The Social Media Strategist will provide insight into how marketing and social media are used to develop brand reputation in our online community as well as implement engagement strategies as part of our social media campaigns. The Social Media Strategist will build social media campaigns to our specified target audiences for Company. This individual will work to craft online posting across various social platforms. This individual will work alongside our team of internal resources as well as our external strategic partners that currently support our social strategy and execution.
- Work to develop and refine our social strategy.
- Leverage existing content and schedule posts on various social media channels to help Company communicate to our target audiences.
- Audit and analyze channel performance and translate data into actionable recommendations.
- Understand and develop our voice and understand what tools we should we using to monitor our platforms.
- Regular participation in online conversations that surround our content and brand, identify opportunities, answer comments, be a community manager.
- Maintain awareness of new social media marketing techniques being used, as well as look for opportunities to innovate and develop new techniques.
- Present to key stakeholders on social and digital marketing performance and provide recommendations for optimization.
- Implement and optimize personalized, targeted marketing campaigns through our email and engagement studio platforms.
- Align with central marketing to broader social strategy and work toward digital KPI’s.
- Assist with monthly and annual budget tracking for social.
- Performs other similar and related duties as required.
- Education: B.A. in marketing or related field or evidence of related experience.
- Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, marketing communication or project management
- Positive, enthusiastic, and confident attitude, strong leader with technical and business capabilities to align the businesses needs
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Creative thinker
- Collaborative, professional team player
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining a high quality of work; superb attention to detail.