Emirates Consulting Group
We are seeking a Social Media Strategist. In this role, working within a growing world-class creative and experience strategy team: social, creative, growth, experience, connections, content, and media teams, you will help define content strategies for Company. You will research, outline, and grow social audiences and initiatives for all the brands. You will be responsible for translating brand and media strategies, defining the social creative strategy which will lead to engaging, breakthrough creative.
- Develop social and channel strategies, influencer strategies and partner with the community management team for Company’s brands.
- Write the social and influencer creative strategy and briefs to inspire world-class, engaging, and impactful creative work
- Be the champion of our audience: ensure that the editorial agenda, developed by the content strategy team, serves both company needs and audience needs
- Build exposure, both on-platform and off, by leveraging relationships with cross-functional teams to further the reach and fame of our content
- Analysis of cultural, community, media, and market trends to inform strategic and creative development for content
- Drive our approach for moderation working with internal and external partners, specifically tonal guidelines, response framework, and measurement
- Be a cross-functional teammate who engages, listens, and collaborates with internal teams on Company’s overall marketing strategy.
- Develop strong working relationships with studios, talent, and affiliate partners, acting as a central hub for social-related questions and issues.
- Be an inspiring peer and help develop out-of-the-box and first-to-market experiences, activations, and content that will drive social conversations and increase brand love.
- Drive the organic and paid social content strategy to cultivate deeper conversation and earned media.
- Analyze key performance metrics regularly, making vital recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinate and develop social standard methodologies, strategies, and approaches with other departments that utilize social accounts, platforms, and strategies to achieve their business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in Social Media and/or Strategy
- Experience with multicultural audiences
- Experience working with consumer-facing global brands
- Experience building, inspiring, and leading teams and managing individual career growth
- Experience with multi-channel communications planning, using data to identify insights and build strategies for social content
- Experience developing and executing creative, innovative, integrated social and content marketing
- Experience presenting to executive leadership and promoting the importance of the social marketing discipline