Emirates Consulting Group
As a Business Partner, you contribute to the economic performance of your Supply Chain perimeter by advising the Operations Director and the finance team.
Your key accountabilities:
- Supervise the main economic indicators of the scope and implement the necessary action plan in relation to the objectives defined by the Group
- Lead the financial reporting processes in close cooperation with all the actors (Actual, Budget, Trend). Scope of responsibility:
- Budget controlling of inbound costs (inbound freight, custom duties, other costs), physical distribution costs (warehousing and outbound freight), obsolete slow moving and other logistics costs.
- Controlling inventory, receivables (total credit and overdue), investments.
- Monitoring of other key performance indicators (e.g. service levels, quality of forecasts, headcount/productivity and sustainability) in coordination with departments in charge.
- Produce monthly reporting of activity in a timely manner, respecting the deadlines, ensure data quality, and communicate effectively
- Analyze the gaps, check data consistency, challenge results, identify risks / opportunities and propose corrective actions needed to keep budget’s targets.
- Follow-up the financial impact of key initiatives / projects and evaluate the results.
- Develop a close relationship with key stakeholders to anticipate risks and opportunities.
- Be an active member of the Supply Chain Committee to contribute to the definition. and implementation of the strategy and provide controlling / economic expertise.
- Participate in building business plans of key Supply Chain projects.
Internal Control within Operations Scope
- Ensure full compliance with Group’s standards and local regulations
- Contribute to the respect and improvement of internal control practices.
- Follow-up and contribute to the implementation of internal audit action plans.
- Ability to work effectively in an international, multi-cultural environment
- Strong cooperative, collaborative team spirit in a matrix environment
- Flexibility and creativity in problem solving
- Leadership skills
- Finance or Supply Chain experience in FMCG industry is a nice to have
- Comfortable to SAP and IS aptitudes