Emirates Consulting Group
- Design and develop integrations in OIC to Oracle ERP Cloud including making REST and SOAP calls, FBDI File Uploads.
- Design and develop integrations in OIC to Oracle ERP Cloud including extracting Oracle ERP Cloud data using BI Publisher reports, analysis and OTBI Reports.
- Design and develop customizations using Visual Builder and Process Builder in OIC to Oracle ERP Cloud
- Technical Lead coordinates with the business users to provide the resolution and fixes for Finance, HCM and procurement support calls to ensure the smooth functioning of business operations
- Prepare release plans for system enhancement requests
- Work with functional consultant for requirements to solution mapping and gap analysis
- Provide hands-on technical and development support for implemented customizations using Visual Builder and Process Builder in OIC to Oracle ERP Cloud
- Perform technical design and configuration for customizations and integrations
- Document and manage technical specifications and software packages
- Assist in defining and optimizing simple yet effective business processes and drive change within the organization through negotiation and consensus-building
- Perform System integration testing and liaise with end users for user acceptance testing.
- Carry out production transition and deployment of Integrations, PaaS and SaaS extensions in accordance with the change management process
- Adherence on TCM / AIM methodology-based documentation for enhancements and projects.
- Open Technical Assistance Requests with Oracle Support and follow up to resolutions.
- 3+ years of total software development, architecture, and solution design experience with minimum 2 End to End Oracle Fusion implementation/support.
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience working in Oracle Cloud Integration Platform, Oracle BPM Suite, Oracle SOA Suite technologies, and/or WebLogic Server, OSB development.
- Strong technical foundation in Oracle Cloud Integration Platform (Application Integration, Process, Visual Builder, and/or Insight Analytics), Oracle SOA, and/ or Oracle SaaS/ ERP application integration.
- Sound Knowledge and Prior Experience in SaaS Customizations, PaaS Developments, Integrations with 3rd Party Applications and MIS Reports developments.
- Working knowledge of various Oracle PaaS offerings including JCS, ICS, iPaaS, Process Cloud, Mobile Cloud, Document Cloud, Messaging Cloud
- Hands-On development of packages and functions using SQL/PLSQL and exposing them as REST using ORDS.
- Good Knowledge on building custom ESS jobs
- Excellent understanding of Authentication and Authorization solutions inherent in SaaS.
- Extensive experience in configuring & customizing BPM Workflows
- Proficient in Preparing Technical Design Documents (TDD) and Test Scripts.
- Must have hands on experience in Unix shell scripting & Groovy Scripting.
- Proficient on TCM and AIM Methodologies.
Should have good analytical skills to analyze the support issues and provide required fix in line with Oracle Fusion standards and industry best practices