Emirates Consulting Group
The Web Content Specialist develops and maintains internet content to effectively communicate with various audiences. Ensures online communications are in compliance with corporate standards of quality and association brand regulations.
- Manages internet content through editing, proofreading, project troubleshooting, testing, research, and client liaison services.
- Ensures all association branding regulations and standards are met for proposed projects and monitors projects for potential infractions.
- Directs project teams in the development and implementation of internet applications. Serves as liaison to internal and external customers and vendors.
- Assists in client training.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications/Journalism, English, Liberal Arts, or other job-related field.
- Four years of experience in a job-related field.
- Four years of communications, graphic design or publications, and Internet navigation experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service, organizational, presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical or critical thinking skills.
- Good judgment skills. Excellent editing skills for spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of multimedia software.
- Knowledge of Web content management systems.