Emirates Consulting Group
We are currently looking for a Business Development Assistant! In this crucial role, you will prospect to generate new sales opportunities and negotiate sales with customers to help us drive towards our sales targets. This is a fantastic opportunity to join us at a truly exciting time as we continue to grow. If you’re looking for a role that will provide you with development opportunities and a great working environment, apply now.
- Securing new orders from sales opportunities to achieve volume and profit targets
- Managing the sales process and customer experience
- Working closely with a sales support function in order to maximize all opportunities
- Provide reports when necessary for senior management and directors
- Attend regular team meetings to discuss ongoing opportunities and general business performance.
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Maximizing the sale of any products
- Maximizing the sale of added value products
- Maintaining strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Receiving, recording and managing all customer concerns and complaints in your area of operation
- Supervising the management of transactions in progress, ensuring efficient delivery and customer satisfaction
- Observing the market to understand and develop new concepts and initiatives that will help improve the sales department.
Alongside demonstrable experience within a similar role, other skills and experience required for this role include:
- Significant experience within banking sales – not essential but an advantage
- Business Development Executive experience
- An excellent negotiator and a committed provider of exception service to customers
- The ability to persuade prospective customers to consider our products and services, and develop the opportunity right through to the point of sale; with repeat business a key focus
- An enthusiastic individual with the ability to self-motivate whilst working in the field
- Target driven
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- The ability to follow a structured Sales Process
- Has a genuine passion for the delivery of first class customer service