Emirates Consulting Group
The Business Development Executive role belongs to the growing and dynamic Supply Chain Management organization with tremendous growth opportunity.
This role has three main objectives: expanding on current opportunities by furthering active relationships, developing new incoming opportunities, and developing additional opportunities with strategic agent partnerships.
- Communicate, discover, and follow up on all client/agent interaction for new and existing business opportunities
- Maintain organization on all client profiles with up-to-date client data
- Perform constant active client management
- Understand all client’s needs while presenting GLC Services as solutions to supply chain needs
- Maintain active knowledge of industry related changes/initiatives and share the Knowledge with the Team as well as clients
- Sell the full suite of GLC Services (International Forwarding, Customs Brokerage, Domestic Transit, Warehousing, Distribution, Etc.)
- Consistent achievement of sales targets/goals
- Learn to use and utilize CargoWise CRM as an effective sales tool
- Take each opportunity to learn more about existing and new clients
- Engage in the full sales cycle from Initial Contact, to Discovery, to Rate Sourcing/Quoting, to Systemic Set-Up, and ongoing follow up to develop a book of business
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Successfully work within a Team environment
- Possess a dedication to sales, client/agent development, and overall revenue growth
- Effective communication skills with team members and clients
- Ability to follow instructions and follow up on assigned tasks
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude under a stressful environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of CargoWise preferred