Emirates Consulting Group
We are seeking for a professional Business Development Assistant to create long-term value for a company through customers, markets, and partnerships. He will also be focusing on expanding the company — they investigate possible growth prospects, then assist and supervise their execution.
- Using networks and online research, identify and qualify new sales leads.
- Follow up on any sales leads, clearly providing pertinent facts.
- Use telephone, email, and internet contact to build and maintain strong connections with new and existing partners.
- Become a product expert and be able to effectively present the company’s items to current and new customers.
- Meet sales targets and KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events on behalf of the company.
A Business Development Assistant should have the following core abilities and experience:
- Be an expert in the company’s products and be able to sell them successfully in any situation.
- Be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the company’s industry and markets.
- Have a knack for selling and recognizing business opportunities.
- Have an excellent understanding of (or willingness to learn about) customer relationship management (CRM) systems like Salesforce.
- Feel at ease in a goal-oriented environment and endeavor to overcome any obstacles that may prevent targets from being fulfilled.
- Demonstrate effective time management and planning abilities.