Emirates Consulting Group
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to plan and execute growth initiatives for e-commerce traffic, social media, and online marketing.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial, data-driven, and analytical mindset and will be able to manage multiple projects and timelines. You must be collaborative and able to include peers and other leaders in decision-making. You will report to the Director of Marketing and work cross-functionally with teams in creative, eCommerce, traditional marketing, and digital marketing.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of digital marketing and e-commerce strategies. As the key leader in developing e-commerce strategy and overseeing all performance marketing programs, the candidate will successfully execute Web/Digital Marketing, SEO/Content, Paid & Organic Social Media, Content Marketing & Email.
- Research new website optimization features.
- Work with IT to ensure the website and ERP are communicating correctly.
- Optimize content and product description for SEO.
- Monitor Web Orders for fraud, review inventory issues, and adjust product pages accordingly.
- Oversee customer service Email & Chat communications.
- Manage company product syndication and review syndication platforms.
- Manage Outside Web Developer Relationship.
- Own website metrics.
- Manage and optimize SEO strategy.
- Manage relationships with the company’s SEO partners.
- Identify blog topics while incorporating target keywords.
- Identify new keywords to target.
- Oversee the production of blog content among team members.
- Influence and help define social media strategy.
- Work with social media staff to ensure relevant posts are scheduled daily across Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Ensure all incoming messages are answered timely and correctly.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced, growth-oriented, results-driven organization.
- Obsess over the details, the wording, and the look of your work.
- Team driven and not title driven.
- Strong Creative Eye.
- Proficient in MS Office and digital platforms/software.
- Exceptional Written Communication Skills.
- Strong Organization Skills & Extreme Ability to Multi-Task.
- Confidence & Ability to Make Recommendations and Present New Ideas.
- Ability to Work Independently.
- Willingness to Learn & Develop New Skills.
- At least 6-10+ years of Digital Marketing Experience.
- Bachelors in Business, Marketing, or relevant work Experience.
- Experience working with E-commerce website platforms (such as WooCommerce, Big Commerce, or Shopify).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital strategy and integrated marketing with an expertise in web, mobile, social and email.
- Strong experience working with external digital partners and agencies.
- Deep understanding of SEO and SEM content, social media, reputation management, performance marketing, email marketing, and traffic KPIs.