Emirates Consulting Group
- You have a bachelor’s degree at minimum and at least 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- You are fluent in English and Arabic – bilingual.
- You are capable of developing long-term strategic plans for customers.
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- You know how to manage all aspects of a project.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales potential with the ability to progress multiple large deals simultaneously.
- Identify qualified sales leads and drive clients through the Sales Process up to closing.
- Identifying and acting on upselling and cross-sell opportunities to meet targets.
- Act as key contact for your portfolio of clients, attending client meetings.
- Work with the extended team of pre-sales (Marketing), Client Services, Supply Chain and others to deliver the best client experience.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients to enhance service delivery and identify of new business opportunities.
- Managing contract renewals.