Emirates Consulting Group
We are looking for detail-oriented reservation agents to assist our customers with their booking needs. You will provide various planning and booking services, including answering customers’ questions, making reservation suggestions, and booking.
To be successful as a Reservation Agent you must be able to work with minimal supervision and have excellent customer service skills. Additionally, you should be able to up-sell and have excellent knowledge of deals and savings available to customers.
- Assisting and advising customers who may be choosing from a variety of options.
- Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
- Checking the availability of options on the customers’ desired reservation dates.
- Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers.
- Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations.
- Selling and promoting reservation services.
- Answering any questions customers might have about the reservation process.
- Up-selling, when appropriate, by informing customers of additional services or special packages
- Providing support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation.
- High school diploma.
- Experience working in sales or Customer-service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in microsoft office suite.
- Data entry experience.