Emirates Consulting Group
As a Reservations Manager, you would be responsible for managing the reservations process and operation in the company’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- To manage the daily operations and efficient running of the Reservations Department.
- Provide direction and leadership to Reservations team, assisting them to achieve their potential and achieve overall departmental objectives.
- To drive the team to achieve goals (Revenue and Quality targets, i.e. Up selling, GSM, Test calls, etc.) and develop new ideas to improve processes
- To demonstrate an in depth knowledge and understanding of Hotel systems to include and not limited to Opera ORS, Opera PMS, CRM, etc.
- To ensure all administrative procedures are completed accurately and in accordance with the departmental and Hotel guidelines
- To ensure Guests’ profiles are updated and merged regularly according to the Company SOP’s
- To ensure accurate, up to date contract information, rate agreements, data input into Reservation System, for both existing and new clients
- To ensure that all accounting procedures are adhered to in conjunction with the Revenue Managers.
- To ensure all free sale and inventory are being keep up to date with either the help of closeout charts or relevant website.
- To ensure that all bookings are dealt with, following the correct procedure, rate codes and proper profile selection.
- To make sure all website are checked daily with correct rate strategy
- To update process, generate and distribute daily weekly and monthly reservation reports
- Previous experience working as a Reservations Manager or Assistant Reservations Manager is preferable
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive, resourceful with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent presentation, negotiation and communication skills with the customers and other hotel departments
- Management skills and team worker
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Opera is desirable