Emirates Consulting Group
- Education & Certificates: Engineering degree/diploma
- Minimum 3-10 yrs exp in a sales role(s) in oil & gas projects.
- Preferred : Female.
- Develop a market plan to meet annual sales targets
- Receiving customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and email
- Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business (provided with presentations).
- Negotiating on price, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to place orders.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Follow up with customer to guarantee payment of invoices on ti
- Candidate should give technical training on product different features and explain to customer benefits of up
- Candidate should engage in weekly visits to customers’ sites and collect information about gas compressors population, ignition components, existing operation problems, . . etc.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales on behalf of the company’s partners.
- Gathering market and customer intelligence.
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock.
- Following up with the Pre-sales Dept. safe receipt and delivery of inquires, tenders, bid bonds…etc.