Emirates Consulting Group
- Hunt and win new business for Air, Sea & Land Freight
- Responsible to actively manage new proposals through presentation, proposal submission, negotiation, and business closure stage.
- Work closely with the team to identify prospects, arrange meetings, build up a sales pipeline and win business
- Key Account Management, Solution Selling and Pipeline Management with a focus on a mix of SME & MNC customers
- Make progress towards long-term revenue goals and strategic objectives
- Manage the sales cycle from the contact to the post-closing stage for all sales to ensure all requirements of client business is understood and clearly addressed such as to have a clear scope of work defined for the contract.
- Maintain all account and new business approaches and outcomes in CRM.
- Generate and present specific reports to the Management as required in alignment with the position.
- Maintain business in line with the financial forecast, PNL, and cost projections
- Cross selling and upselling within existing customer base to further develop account potential through airfreight, sea freight, road freight, warehousing, food logistics, value added products and contract logistics.
- Uphold the company’s ethics and business values in all dealings
- Maintain company confidentiality and protect operations by keeping all product, sales, and finance information confidential.
- Bachelor’s degree with MBA (preferred). Similar working level obtained through relevant job experience may be accepted in lieu of degree level education.
- Relevant experience in Sales and Project Management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), SharePoint online, and Adobe software suite; technology savvy.